Tuesday, June 14, 2011

hello world!

whispered by Fatin Harun at 9:24 AM
yeah, finally. I've made up my mind. this is officially my second blog and I gotta say, blogging is my first passion. kind of hard to resist the temptation to create a new one after all that happened a year ago. so this is it.

life is made up from various chapters that we've been experienced. from all I can gather, I missed being heartless. Not that I don't give a damn about anything or anybody, but I simply needed to pay myself a little respect so that I can be who I am, without pretending so hard. or maybe actually people think I am pretending, that I created another personality in me so that I'll be accepted and they won't judge the real me, that I pretend to laugh every time they crack some jokes,and that I become selfish when they're around.

I am not. it's just I can't be who they wanted me to be. I am sorry. maybe I should learn to be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

indescribably conscience Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting